PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

Mobbing as it is called is when one person has a dig, and...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

Mobbing as it is called is when one person has a dig, and multiple others join in- very classic online bullying behaviour- so seriously- if you have been part of the attack (that includes clicking likes on the nasty profanity comments) then you are part of the bullying.

I'd much prefer from people who challenge the status quo, then refuse to even consider competitive views. I worked in sales for 15 years- selling multi million dollar solutions into govt- you just have to know your competition. Large companies hire people whose sole job is to do analysis on competitors strengths and weaknesses, and key messages and get that to sales staff (who are busy at the tip of the spear selling)
    Its hugely valuable information to know about the comp- and then position your messaging and your products to maintain a competitive advantage. In the software world- developers then come up with new product enhancements to improve over their competitors gaps in capability.

I understand some here are hyper sensitive talking about anything negative on PNV -t he reaction by several about missing the CEO announcement 3 quarters in a row- saying tis not a big deal. Hernia products not being released in the past- these are all snippets of info worth discussion- not to just bottom drawer them.

Seriously many of you remind me of that image of a person with their hands on their ears going Nah nah nah nah im not listening! the thing siblings do when fighting over something trivial, aged 5. Ask yourself how your boss would have acted with your insults about my marital status (youd be fired) or many of the other comments if they could peer over your shoulder Online is not an excuse to act inappropriately- we are all adults here- how about acting like one. Have some integrity and act on here as you would in real life please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.