ODA 2.94% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

Coming News to Further Push the Share Price...

1. 2,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    The Quarterly was a goody and we now have an insight into the news we can expect over the coming weeks.

Quotes from the Quaterly:

"The new billing model was initially trialled in the Guangdong Province, one of China’s largest, and soon after extended to Jiangsu and Sichuan, with several more major provinces expected to follow soon."

"The new product will be launched under the ‘Love Finance’ brand in May, with SmartTrans to earn a transaction fee for initial purchase and an ongoing subscription fee, with the potential for additional revenue as further upgrades and products are rolled out."

"SmartTrans’ recent focus on sales and marketing in this business division, aimed at leveraging off Australia’s growing $131.6 billion logistics industry3, has led to a number of potential opportunities with high profile businesses here. The Company expects to make announcements about its progress in this regard in the near future."

Just another paragraph which made me think was in the logistics section which I think most of us have massively overlooked.

"With significant growth in the supply chain and logistics industry caused by the growing popularity of online shopping, SmartTrans continues to seek opportunities to expand its presence in Australia. It is also at present working with prospects in China for its logistics products so as to unlock the maximum potential value of its proprietary technology and the company’s strong and established position in China."

This one paragraph just made me think how big the logistics market could be in the future and if we can keep our blue chip clients we could make a killing!

Happy holder!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $29.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $5 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18970 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 58823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.