MSB 6.44% 90.8¢ mesoblast limited

Coming News ???, page-281

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I listened to the CYDY presentation / interview from CEO last night and not very impressive at all.

Confirms that the mod trial is in Phase 2, and that they hope they get to skip the Phase 3 trial, and go straight to approval. Which will be difficult given that their Eind studies were not accepted by FDA given they were anecdotal. No publications in medical journals either makes that seem unlikely.

Skirted around the severe trial, except saying that they were planning to enroll 390 patients, but basically admitted they're struggling to understand how much of leron to give to patients. Also, stated had zero support from NIH and had to self fund everything. Makes me feel as they have given up on the severe trial, as all the discussion was on the data on Phase 2 trial for moderate ARDS.

All in all, CYDY are no longer competition in the pure sense. They may get a nod for moderate, but as we know, that area is already full of remdesivir and dexamethasone and therefore, it is my opinion that it is unlikely another product is going to change our position.

Seems like Meso is well and truly placed as the frontrunner in severe treatment - just as the doctors said on the conference call the other month.

GLTAH!
    Last edited by LJohn: 05/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.8¢
Change
-0.063(6.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.0¢ 90.5¢ $5.298M 5.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 263502 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 12162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.