IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

cuppa: you are, of course, right in quoting what I said. I knew...

1. 664 Posts.
    cuppa: you are, of course, right in quoting what I said. I knew someone would trip me up on that one.

I have not stopped reading the Prima forum here and Wisdom's post (God bless his enthusiasm) was clearly gaining traction. While it belongs in the realm of immunotherapy, on closer reading the information it contains is only very slightly relevant to the clinical presentation of ovarian cancer, and we have had masses of information previously reported that trumps this one for relevance.

My comment was definitely not negative re cVac. It was solely about the relevance of the quoted paper.

An yes Wisdom, as you correctly point out and I have made quite clear here previously, I am "involved in the medical field" (doctor), but not in oncology. That is why I couldn't help but respond to a post using the medical literature as a bugle call!

I decided not to wait till someone rang the bell at the top of the wave before jumping. The rally currently being ridden by decreasing volumes was well predicted, as has been the impending crash:

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2011/08/16/beware-the-dreaded-death-cross/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.