RNX 10.0% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

coming shortly: darin metallurgical testwork

1. 182 Posts.
    From today's announcement it appears that there will soon be news on the metallurgical testwork currently being performed on the Darin deposit.

From the ASX release, word for word:
    "Metallurgical test work is currently being conducted on material from the Darcy Zinc Deposit to examine variance in recoveries based on different process flow sheets. It is expected that this work to be completed shortly. This will facilitate the development of an optimal process flow sheet for an operation that includes open pit mining at both the Andrew and Darcy Zinc Deposits.
    Once metallurgical test work is completed revised open pit mine designs and mine schedules will be developed for the Project."

If the recovery rates are anything like previously determined rates of 90%+ at Andrew, today's doubling of the Darin resource will be even more significant.

Additionally, the fact that only open-pit mining has been mentioned, rather than the much more expensive underground mining, further underlines that this will be a relatively cheap mine to run.

Stay tuned all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.19K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6045200 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.