IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

"Imm is about to explode" My hope is that you mean that in a...

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1458
    "Imm is about to explode"

My hope is that you mean that in a good way TC !
    My 3.00 am (always think more clearly in the middle of the night - well that's my claim anyway) vision for IMM has changed somewhat on the realization they are no longer just talking cancer but now also (softly) going about the more general immune space. This not only spreads (reduces) their risk but, to me at least, indicates they are in for the longer play rather than the take the money and run game. Maybe sell off a tentacle or two to fund the others but setting things up for the longer play that is less sexy but perhaps a little more stable. Even if their cancer science works I cant help but wonder if it automatically means a big pay day. Just depends who else gets to the finish line at around the same time.
    Certainly not rushing to sell my few shares - just musing whether they will be worth 20-30 cents as a buy out in the short term or $2.00+ in 10 years time. Stress this is just my musing and certainly interested in others views. Keep in mind I am anything but a trader so not interested in a 10% in and out scenario. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.