IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Coming soon to a store near you, page-271

1. 1,679 Posts.
    Does your mate have any thoughts on this?

At this stage, I am seeing that your expectations is IOT to show progress, I.E show prototype etc. They don't have to do that, look at apple and samsung as an example. We don't know alot officially until they release the product.

The stock is holding up but it being manipulated atm by bots (cruse those small conditional trades).
    I am not saying you're a downramper but when you mention that you're out and not provide info to support it, some people have thought the worse and sold off on this (which it is a characteristic of a downramper).

P.S. DYOR as there is so much noise atm that it is hard to know what is right or not. As I said before and will again. They can be under an non disclosure agreement and the employee that breaks it will have their career ruined.
    Read the post below if you don't believe me
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1156252/ht...s-employee-was-fired-and-bounty-put-on-phone/

(IMO they're legit. Why would you make bad mistakes when you're releasing a product that will bring $$$ and why would Alex (Head of tech) and Will go on camera and show their faces, I doubt these people want to be apart of a pump and dump/ scam)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.