coming soon to religion everywhere, page-261

1. 23,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As usual you side step and avoid points made.
    Gen 2:2 is very clear that God rested on the 7th. Notice the "ed" at the end of rest. Meaning done rested, finished on that day. Nothing like "began" to rest. And you know full well why JW has used that word. To twist and divert the subject to saying I am questioning which day he rested on is clearly for the avoidance of addressing the point I made of JW adding and changing God's word.

Now to top it off, your now playing games and distorting the Holy Spirit subject.
    I gave you verses not that long ago after you asked/challenged me to provide verses where it says, BOTH the Holy Spirit and God dwells in you, I provided them to you and you chose to remain silent. So now that you have brought it up, why not address that as well.
    Now lets not also distort what I say about the Holy Spirit, I made it very clear - God is "a" Spirit and that Spirit is the Holy Spirit.
    Now then, as I said there are verses where the Holy Spirit dwells in you and verses where God dwells in you = God and Holy Spirit "have" to be one in the same. Unless you feel there are two dwelling in you.
    I asked you before, which again you ignored - Are you trying to suggest God is two Spirits.

So are you going to say, your spirit is not you? Sounds a bit ridiculous to me if you do.

So again I'll ask on the other two matters, how do you justify, feel comfortable with adding words.
    Especially the union one, because I believe that one to be rather damning if wrong (it is).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.