ALA 6.67% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

coming soon

1. 4,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi All

Apart from any major announcement coming soon what else is there to look forward to in the next quarter?
    On this the first public holiday of 2015 I have been trawling through old newsletters, annual reports and Independent Investment Reports to see whats due soon.

Looks like the next cab of the rank will be the end of half year Appendix 4C due around the last week in Jan. This will be interesting to see the revenues as it will include the income from West Coasts new facility on the East Coast.
    From the last IIR research in August 2014 it had an income of 9.5M compared with the actual of 8.7M for FY 2014 whilst the estimated revenue for FY 2015 was $36.0 M. I can only assume that this figure incudes both West Coast income and any upfront payment for either one or two products. I assume that as the new East coast outlet will increase rev by say $4M and with other sales increases this will, in round figures have West Coast revenue at $15M leaving $21M revenue for the 1 or 2 products to be on sold or licensed .... upfront payment of either 2 X $10M or 1 X $20M???????

Next it would be interesting to see an update of the IIR again just to compare figures. For FY 2014 the IIR had a loss of $3.4M compared with an actual loss of $2.06 and a cash position of $4.0M against actual $3.99M. Overall not too bad a piece of forecasting.
    Incidentally the IIR forecasts Profit of $25.2 for FY 2015 and a cash position of $33.9M which would be all down to a on selling or license deal.

In February 2015 the next newslettershould be due which hopefully providesome guidance on the next meeting of the CAB and guidance on the CTD. I am thinking that the delay in ArTiMist is actually due to the non completion of the CT. In the Annual Report last year it repoted that MRC is now making good progress towards the completion of the CTD. This comprehensive report will form the basis of applications for marketing approval....... also needed for FDA and EMA approvals before requesting PQP from WHO.

I take the following from the Chairmans statement from the Annual Report.....

"A Company with aspirations like SUDA is not built overnight and it is important that shareholders understand that we are dealing with global pharmaceutical companies that conduct rigorous due diligence and expect the highest standards of scientific excellence.Such negotiations take considerable time and effort."
    also
    "We gratefully acknowledge the continued support and patience of our shareholders."
    and finally
    "The team is working hard to achieve the Companys business development goals in the 2015FY."

I do not believe that these are empty throw away statements.

I am looking forward to what the early part of 2015 delivers.

kippax

PS Happy New Year to all SUDITES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $180.7K 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 388545 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 135550 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.