AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Coming Soon!, page-10

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Congrats! I saw a few move today at .4 cents. There's a LOT of time left on those options and if we spike up again anywhere NEAR what we did a few weeks ago then who knows what they could be worth. I'd like to think AVL is a slow but steady riser so I plan to keep my stack in the bottom draw. I tried to get my 4th lot today but the front desk said the opportunity to buy more had closed. Not sure if that means there are none left, but if that is indeed the case then what amazing news. That took no time at all and shows what great value the offer was IMHO. I understand that lots of mom & pop investors didn't want to put up more $ based on the coincidental fall in the sp that week, but those options are trading at .4 cents today when the share price is only 1.1 cents. I wonder if they calculated that in? Man I can't wait until the announcements start up again. I'm even more bullish on AVL than I was before the cap raising!

Now, just as the company told us, is the time to get that DFS! We already have a great idea of what's in the ground from our recent JORC so now let's pay the money and figure out what it's going to cost to get it all out of the ground! I only wish they'd do a separate study on profits if we truck it down the road to someone elses plant and start ASAP. While that's happening we'll use the funds to keep on drilling and forging even more relationships in the industry. It sure is amazing how all those posters who couldn't keep quiet for 1 day without bashing the company and it's management have gone into hiding now! No doubt they're just lurking in the background waiting for the next dip in the market so they can come out and say "I told you so". Don't forget though (oh and I'll remind them when I see them here) that the share price then was .8 cents and anyone of them would have had an opportunity to sell out at 2 cents just last month had they spent more time saving money to buy shares than sitting behind a keyboard bashing something they knew nothing about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $16.26K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 12865080 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 10979895 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.