Coming to their senses,, page-34

1. 8,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963

**Muslim is an anti-Erdogan & anti-Islamist activist** why did a anti person study in Turkey ?

**He has never taken up arms** which leader of a terrorist group takes up arms?

**He also spent years in Assad's prisons and he lost a son** every terrorist or anti government uprising leader serves time behind bars and how many parents lost a son and a daughter due to his propaganda?

**but is guilty of being a poor public speaker** poor public speaker, who stays in 5 star accommodation and living up lavish lifestyle, where is the money coming from?

**IMHO. His sole focus is Syria and the federalised governance project.** well i hate paying, higher taxes than corporate companies and council rates and taxes, alcohol tax tabbaco tax, you don't see me starting a conflict.

I am anti everything, that involves disorder, i am against even our republic referendum idea, why, you might ask, the financial burden will huge on the society, sheer cost of changing bank notes, court systems, police and army uniforms, list goes on. I would rather government spend, that money on improving living standards.

Osi, your poor salih or imprisoned ocalan is NO Nelson Mandela.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.