OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

You have hit the nail right on the head kookaburra, this is what...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    You have hit the nail right on the head kookaburra, this is what is holding the SP back in my opinion. What will the head grade be ?? Historical grades from the old mine, was 50 gt , but who knows how they came up with that figure. Panel sampling has seen grades like 15 meters at 88 gt and 10 meters at 100 gt,, also some at much less. Personally I think that 30 gt would not be an unreasonable guess , the mining was always going to be the hold up, while the plant would be able to run 90k tpa and very easy to up grade from there by simply remove bottle necks, the mining will need to be ramped up first. Like the company has stated,,, it is going to be a small operation for a start, but will not stay small for long. As to how much gold is there, again who knows, how many high grades shots are there, how consistent are they and how far down dip do they extend. Typically, these type of deposits, do not have a very long strike, but do extend a long way down dip. By the drilling the company has done already, the mineralised area does appear to have a large strike, over one kilometre from memory, but who knows if the high grade shots will continue that far. There is also more than one layer, they are mining in the upper layer at the moment, there are three layers from memory, but the upper one is the largest I think.. Still very much a speculative investment, but the risk of it falling over altogether, has been removed IMO, the reason I and many others are in, is the potential amount of blue sky ahead. Massive grades and appears to be covering a very large area with other very good looking prospects on there leases. All that silver did not come from no where, the chance of there being a large IOCG deposit very close to where they are mining is good IMO... Like I seem to be all ways saying, time will tell,, we must be getting very close to that time.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.