OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

My thoughts exactly. So also applied for double. Was buying and...

1. 2 Posts.
    My thoughts exactly. So also applied for double. Was buying and selling a few stocks other stocks over the past year but are all in on Ogx these days. I am a complete amateur and have enjoyed reading the informative posts over the past few months. I bought and sold this stock back around 9 and 10 cents but after the investor presentation last year the price got away from me lol. I'm having an amateur guess at Ogx going 100% owned if Ogx does get the Cornerstone investor on board as the amount of money and not being a definitive amount appears to be around fair value and would be appropriately timed with production just around the corner (hence the term cornerstone investor lol I like most others would have preferred the cr not to take place but is also appropriately timed to coincide to capitalise on the POG in Brazil and should see production crank up sooner rather than later with the current market conditions. From what I understand China has huge untapped reserves of gold they aren't touching and are buying others instead. Should we see a collapse in the petro dollar or a possible world recession some Ogx holders may become some wealthy individuals over the next couple of years should the mine and management also perform well in the future. As said others have said in previous posts. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.