PEN 6.00% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

coming uranium supply deficit, page-3

1. 770 Posts.
    Hi Zubana.
    Your post is a little confusing.
    From a factual point, in 2013 the world will require twice the amount of energy as was needed 10 years previous (2003). (Which was when "peak oil" was mooted). No "pie in the sky" at all.
    Or in scary terms, twice as much total energy will be consumed in 2013 alone, than the combined amount that has ever been consumed throughout the entire history of the planet.
    Right now, all major, and emerging economies are suffering energy shortages, which are only going to get worse as conventional fossil fuels either run out, become more difficult to mine, are used faster than they can be found, or become too expensive. All these scenarios are happening right now.
    More modern technology will become more important, and nuclear is at the front of the queue. Even without the carbon argument.
    I put this clip up a few days ago for anyone interested in the maths. Well worth the time/effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY&feature=list_other&playnext=1&list=SP6A1FD147A45EF50D

IMHO PEN is perfectly placed. 2013,14,15 USA, with Karoo following. 2018, 19, 20?.
    And along the way PEN will provide some great trading opportunities, as you allude.
    ( X Top 20 oa holder, converted, sold 3.3, (30%) and turned most back to oc's 2c (30% premium on 3c oc conversion). Still buying. Smiling, a BIG smile.
    Once the U sector ignites (might be another year) my guess is all hell will break loose! Something to look forward to positively.
    Keep smiling PENners. Spring is in the air.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.