PEN 0.00% 7.6¢ peninsula energy limited

coming uranium supply deficit, page-5

1. 770 Posts.
    Zubana
    Thanks for response. I think the first 4 clips says enough.
    ..."it's always troubling when something this fundamental is as illuminating. Simple big picture stuff is so often the most evasive"
    So true. Pity more HC posters who waste energy on stupid timeline arguments do not understand the exponential math, and the advantage of planning way in advance.

...."I didn't make any money in the OA's....but I did 3x my position through trading in and out over time. I converted all to heads; I'm seriously considering turning them into OC's......"

Hey! well done!...I think oc's offer good leverage with over 3 years to go. And lately it has been so easy to "arbitrage" trade PEN and OC'S Both ways.
    No ramp. disclose bought PEN yesterday at 3, and currently in the 2.9 queue, and the 2.4 oc ask is mine. Steadily accumulating...Must be close to top 20 oc holders.
    For-warned is for-armed used to be a common adage.
    Armed with the big picture makes extending goal lines easier.
    Yep the world is in a mess atm, but in 3 years time when someone flicks the switch they will expect the light to work.
    IMHO PEN fundamentals are awesome. Also have faith in admin. All my many eggs are in the PEN baskets. (needed more than one).

Where will PEN be in 3 years?
    Where will YOU be in 3 years?
    My exit 20c Maybe Xmas 2014.
    IMHO PEN fundamentals and timing are about perfect for late 2014 "bring it all together"!
    There are still lots of everyday bread and butter, accumulation trading opportunities, be careful, but aware.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $242.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.7¢ 7.0¢ $1.133M 15.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.