NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

coming week

1. 1,537 Posts.
    Well people, been a few days since my last post. I have been catching up on all the comments and it is good to see some new followers have joined the NKP fan club.

This week should be interesting as we are due the quarterly by Friday (or Monday at the absolute latest).

Key things to look out for are:

• Is the company still on track for December BFS?

• Any progress on the royalty deal to raise the $10 million due to IGC in November? I note that IGC have not called for a shareholders meeting yet to approve the deal. I personally wouldn't mind the company issuing 10 million shares at 50 cents to raise capital.

• How is the resource upgrade coming along (converting from indicated to measured)?

I think any of the above items that I have mentioned (if positive) could trigger the next leg up.

So far everything is just humming along nicely. Price is holding up (consolidating perhaps?) in the low 40's, getting ready for what I believe is an all out assault on the 50c+ barrier.

Platinum price is doing well too, over $USD 1,350/ounce. I believe all NKP's numbers are based on a long term PGM basket price of around $USD 1,000/ounce (that is where they get the $USD 440/ounce gross margin in the desktop study). I don't think the stronger rand will dent the BFS economics either.

As for the value of NKP, it is still around/under $3/ounce of platinum! So plenty of room to zoom, zoom, zoom up. :-)

Ralph

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.