AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Cominiere taking from Dathcom giving to Zinjin, page-32

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    there's a lot of talk about the DRC govt embarrassing themselves with this corruption and how they are saying they are open for business blah blah blah, the fact is the Chinese already own 70% of the mines there, if the govt officials are getting kick backs I doubt they give even one fark about western nations if the Chinese keep the brown bags rolling in. corruption has been how business has been done forever there, every man has his price, I'm sure old Felix would have a nice big safe at home. it's going on a yr and nothing has been done in fact it's gotten worse. anyone that writes anything negative gets written off as a shorter with no proof by happy clappers that sprout rubbish with no proof. imo this has way more chance of ending a disaster than ending with an ML and it's unbelievable that I'm still reading rubbish about it being over $2 on open lol
    no one knows wtf is really going on and that includes the BOD as seen in the last Ann when the decree was canned. it's clear that the AVZ is being pumped by a BBC in the DRC lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.