CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

G'Day FolksIt would appear that Commander have done a reasonable...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    G'Day Folks

It would appear that Commander have done a reasonable job of minimising the damage to their voice business, from the recent business changes they have implemented. Having said that, to the best of my knowledge, Commander have not announced one significant voice win in the last six months.

It appears that the Commander IT business continues to suffer from the recent changes. Commander IT staff continue to resign at above average market rates. I am told that potential customers for Commander are not at all interested in the "Commander IT" story. So much so that Commander have not achieved one significant IT win, since January 1, 2008.

Commander have announced internally that they are closing their Toshiba notebook repair business, at the end of June, as their Toshiba notebooks sales have evaporated.

It is reasonable to deduce that this situation, is reflective of their IT sales for other brands.

Given this picture, I expect that we haven't heard the last of Commander's profit downgrades.

Regards

Tails

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.