CDR 9.52% 2.3¢ codrus minerals limited

commander update, page-11

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    why would the banks cut their losses when the company is meeting its interest commitment and the reality is the business is not worth the debt.

I think the banks like some of us are hoping that in 12 months Amanda can turn the business around and then do a jumbo size rights issue to pay down some debt.

I totally agree with you that this would be easier with some runs on the board but maybe they have been so concerned putting out fires this has yet to happen...no idea but time will tell.

I have looked into the management team running CDR now and it seems to be solid so I can only hope they can pull this through.

What I meant was all businesses in the small to medium size business market would be finding it tough at the moment with the economic climate.

I agree some more information is needed to avoid having the SP languish @ these levels for too long !

What we really need is decent sale of an asset that will bring some funds in the door and yes I believe one of the business which was for sale has since become virtually worthless and will now be wound down rather than sold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.