CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

I suspect that Affinity is probably not worth very much to any...

1. 14 Posts.
    I suspect that Affinity is probably not worth very much to any prospective buyers, which is possibly why it hasn't been sold yet.

In fact, there has really only been one asset sale of any note so far, that being Unitel back in February.

30k for the Perth operation, and the reversal of the Nexus sale in March, hardly count as asset sales of any worth in my opinion

For a company that is supposed to be getting rid of non core business, there seems to be a distinct lack of progress on this front.

I too am also looking forward with interest to the full FY 2007-2008 Financials. I'm going to be even more interested on what the guidance will be for the next quarter / year !!

I think the July-Sept 2008 period is going to be particularly challenging for them, Given it is always a very quiet period for any government spending (i.e all the G8 business), DAFF and the other G8 agencies are, or will be going into tender mode, and on the small business front, small business looks like it is cutting back spending in response to dropping consumer confidence.

There does not seem to be any announcements of any significant new business/contracts across any of the lines of business

Yea, the share price really got hammered today. Considering that the ASX200 Telecomms index was actually up slightly today. I guess Commander is not viewed as a defensive stock. I'd hardly call it a growth stock, either

I also personally think that the next few months are going to be "Interesting" for Commander

To say the least

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.