TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

commencement of phase 3 trials, page-16

1. 134 Posts.
    I’m inclined to go with sassy42: “If ACL returns funds to us from an oversubscribed SPP I'll be assuming they don't really need the money and I will be voting no to all three resolutions.
    If the SPP doesn't raise the $5 mill then I will cop the dilution and vote yes to all three resolutions.”

.. And Neo, “I'm sick of all this bs going around re Pete/the board and funding. IMO allow the SPP to be over allocated, and allow Orbis to top up and maintain their equivalent holdings. That way there will be enough funding for ph3's without the need for fonda revenues, and more importantly-without the need for the 2nd trance.”

... and without more dilutions with unnecessary options!
    Having consistently supported ACL at the much higher prices throughout all these trying years, feelings of being stringed along in this big dilution, short-changed in the CR, and it reserves the right to scale back on the SPP, is regrettably starting to make us all looking really stupid!

If they must give out the options it should also go out equally with the SPP!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.