TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

"For all those worried about not getting their $15000 worth...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    "For all those worried about not getting their $15000 worth there is always the obvious option to buy on market now - extra 4.5 cents at the moment but in the long run if the phase 3 is anywhere near succesful who is going to care. Might even go a bit lower after the spp"

Well I for one bloody well care. Because I've funded this Co and MTR etc etc a hell of a lot longer than Simon and his mates from Orbis (anyone read the big interview with him in the Fin today crowing about picking up "distressed" companies at a pittance - not that they would contribute to any of the "distress" of course)

And now these ... no parasites is too harsh (isn't it?) have got every damn share they wanted at 24c plus a top up in case they get any further dilution while we're looking at what 2 grands worth, if we're lucky, thru the SPP.

But only after after Orbis supposedly blocked any Cap Raising at a much higher price that would have significantly limited the "no diltuion" we've had to endure from Pete et al.

And I shouldn't care about having to pay UP ON MARKET?

What about the real shareholders Pete?

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.