TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Hey scammer.you keep ranting on about PS not sticking to his...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hey scammer.you keep ranting on about PS not sticking to his word!! What about you??? You said catergorically and promised us all that you would let up lecturing us all to vote NO on the 2nd tranche about 10 days ago........Well what about it??
    My view is different. I reckon there is a valid reason for a plan that Pete may have and reckon sskim could well be on the money with a DRR sale. A rabbit might jump out of the hat and make some of us happy....but my guess is if that does occur you will still be unhappy! Running a business with the financial turmoil unfolding in Europe, raising capital is not easy. We are not privvy to many of the decisions that need to be made behind the scenes. Management may have a plan in place that they need to keep close to their chests......who knows?? If you don't like what you see ,respectfully, my advice is to sell and move on. or if you like what you see buy some more....after all it's US the shareholders that determine the SP regardless of what management does or not do. I have personally added again this morning and I agree with fly that they are soooo cheap....
    I personally have faith DYOR and watch out for that loose croc when walking your dog
    Happy Xmas Scam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.