NWM 0.00% 3.8¢ norwest minerals limited

Ann: Commences drilling at Bali Copper Project, page-9

1. 3,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1759
    Good comparison.
    WA1 "Can do" team providing excellent growth and value with quality backers and investor relation. Meeting their obligations.

NWM "Can't do" team providing no growth, stalled, over promised and completely underdelivered with failed placement CR's. Terrible investor relation hence no capital provider or investor interest. No COH by now. I sincerely hope this BOD don't do the usual TH only to release mediocre assay resulting price dropped and a CR next day. Surprised after the first failed attempt the BOD elected again to TH on mediocre results and CR. Or was this done on purpose to beg the broker for $$$. If they follow this path again they will loose quite a lot of respect with many shareholders left here will be out on the next pump before the usual broker dump. Seems like this BOD are completely out of their league. They have good leases but this team is ZZZZZZZ
    Hope 2024 is a better year and the boards are able to replace MT and his good work with an experienced Director with expertise. My heart goes out to MT family. Look forward to the promised assay results during the Xmas break. Time now for this team to show some growth, value and enthusiasm. Due to NWM low SOI, good exploration results will dramatically increase the SP. Here's hoping
    Happy New Year All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $9.305K 244.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168716 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 290677 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.