SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Good evening all, Thought I might change the theme!I have no...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Good evening all,

Thought I might change the theme!I have no doubt that in 12 months, irrespective of the state of the world economies, SBN will be trading at 5c+ but not due to Australian investors buying the stock but rather, a new band of Chinese investors who have a penchant toward biotechs. The biotech index in China has outperformed the broader market many times over!! Well worth keeping that in mind in addition to the fact that SiYi and its current structure is still very much under the radar at this stage. But once they go to market, the identity of SBN will become well known publically amongst Chinese investors. Then it will be interesting. This is all predicated of course on SiYi successfully proceeding to commercial launch in China which I would rate now as a 99.999% chance. Several Melbourne investment groups that I am associated with are now recommending sophisticated investors to research two sectors-:

i) The gold sector in anticipation of a breakout of hyperinflation sometime over the next 2 years courtesy of the incredible amounts of money that has been poured into the global financial system by Central banks in most of the developed countries around the world

and

ii) Companies irrespective of SP who have established a footprint in the China market in non discretionary sectors ie supply of service/products to Chinese Govt agencies etc. Obviously the normal due diligence applies to such companies including funding, debt to equity ratios, business model IP etc.

I thought that point two was at least interesting!

I do find this scenario appealing but probably sense that investors of all small cap companies operating in this turbulent environment should perhaps consider relieving themselves of the notion that there is something wrong if it all hasn't happened yesterday. The truth is that SBN has come from behind the 8 ball and has embarked over the last six months on a turn around plan involving a complete restructure of its corporate and operational platforms. They have come a long way but anyone who is not encouraged by the recent recruitment of a group scientist and Sales Manager to support current sales strategies are simply bone crazy. As many would know, this is a classic sign of business growth and the progress that has been made from scratch imho is commendable to say the least.

I hope some may find that useful.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.