SDV 5.88% 63.0¢ scidev ltd

comment from tectonic boss, page-4

1. 615 Posts.
    R McRiv, while the TTR response is quite correct for them, (they know their business best), I am surprised they rejected intecs process outright. I think that is most likely due to a lack of understanding of Intec's process. This is said realising Intec's processes are not a silver bullet for all industry applications.

Some metallurgists I have spoken to have given the same initial response, but after a look at the INL website they are usually much more interesed in the process.

I doubt the Intec processes will ever replace conventional concentration methods such as flotation or gravity separation. This is due to the rapid processing speeds and low costs provided by these methods.

Gravity/flotation and other conventional metallurgical methods will most likely be used as pre-process treatments for the Intec process. This will be to increase efficiency and reduce processing costs.

The main difference between Intec and conventional processing is the material exiting the plant. A whole block of shipping costs to a refinery are removed from the process.

Comments please.

Datrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.