CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Bringiton-If I was doing the PR for CNX,I'd concentrate on this...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Bringiton-
    If I was doing the PR for CNX,I'd concentrate on this water question as a contrast to CSG etc.
    As I've read,CSG takes the water out but is it potable or salinated brine?
    It's the Water Question I reckon that will swing AgForce either way on endorsement.Where Agforce positions so will the LNP.
    Subsidence has been a recent issue around Ipswich.Remember some suburb suddenly sank?However this was UnderGround Coal Mining.If ya ever talk with an old coal miner,he'll tell you the mines were so close to the surface they could hear people talking in their living rooms.They dug the coal out around house Foundations.Little wonder there was subsidence!!

Out around Surat I imagine it's a fear of subsidence that will bugger combine harvesters from having a clear run over level ground.Some such farming issue that will be easily disproved or countered BUT if there's a Water Problem by either process?well there'll be RESISTANCE.

Anyway,I don't go into the Science behind my shares too much.I just make decisions by Chart.It's pretty useless applying Warren Buffett maxims to a share like CNX.It has NO Fundamentals as that term is used.There is NO Earnings,There is NO Profit Margin there is No Basic FA Indicators to extrapolate from only off the top of your head "Estimations"

Like W Buffett [also known as Wazza Buff]wouldn't touch CNX.All too complex for him.He makes and made most his money from bleeding Coca Cola and Wrigleys Chewing Gum!! Hardly Green/Ethical Investments,hey??

Anyway so long as it stays above 24 we may get a Flag set up to break into 30's later this week.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.