AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

You may like to read the following interview with Jon Hykawy...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You may like to read the following interview with Jon Hykawy about the Lithium market and about ORE specifically;

http://seekingalpha.com/article/163590-jon-hykawy-lithium-leading-the-charge-in-batteries?source=yahoo

Here is an extract from the interview;
    "Orocobre has properties on the Salar de Cauchari and Salar de Olaroz in Argentina, and politically Argentina's stands head and shoulders above some other jurisdictions Again, a good project, a very good area, very accessible. And from what I've seen, hands down, Orocobre may have the most knowledgeable management team I've run across.

Of the juniors in Argentina that are at the exploration stage, they're ahead of everyone else. They are test-pulling brine out of their deposit and have evaporation ponds up and running. I've seen them in action. They aren't full-scale yet, but everyone else is just starting to do their drills and their characterization if they're lucky. Orocobre has done all of that. If everything works out in terms of the chemistry, they could be one of the early players into production.

It's relatively north of some of the other salars. Good access, probably only an hour or so from major highways, so transport issues are relatively minimal. That's a huge benefit, because some of the other salars are very remote."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.