DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

I like many , did a simple Google search on Domacom today and...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I like many , did a simple Google search on Domacom today and noted that the now outdated (IMO) ATO opinion on the Domacom Fund popped up on Domacoms Google front page again today ( not the first time).

Clearly its popularity can be explained by the number of punters looking for market information, and theirs nothing untoward about that.

IMO, I think the more interesting point is that the ATO issued a very candid Media Release on the 6th October 2018 which provided clear guidelines for SMSF's ( Selfies) about their views at this time about the Sole Purpose Test and its application to the Domacom Fund. This clearly supersedes the earlier Domacom Web Page that just keeps popping up from Google referenced from the Domacom website.

IMO it would be good if Domacom removed the page or showed clear reference to the current ATO's Media Release dated 6th October 2018.

Which is as follows:

http://1v1d1e1lmiki1lgcvx32p49h8fe.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/20160610-ATO-statement-regarding-SMSF-property-investment-platform-media-reports.pdf

IMO, I think its of note the ATO Media Release of the 6th October 2018 was long after the Domacom supported Federal Court of Appeal Judgement in the Aussiegolfa Case ( Aussiegolfa Pty Ltd (Trustee) v Commissioner of Taxation [2018] FCAFC 122) handed down on the 10th August 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.