NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Comments by Graham Kelly, page-7

1. 7,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1277
    Hi Apples

Thanks for the feedback and yes I would consider myself a reasonable bloke, especially being from up north where we say what we like, and we like what we say

As you know I hold shares over yonder and I first heard about them from another good bloke called Moosey, so I took a small parcel. Anyhow I could not believe the crap being dished out about James Garner who I had never met and the absolute love fest about Graham Kelly who I have never met. In fact I think about that time GK was supposed to have posted on HC and there were threats of defamation etc.

Anyhow, and I cannot remember who posted this, but with these biotechs it is all about the science and it either works or it doesn't, and with a background in major projects in Engineering and IT I am very well aware that some things take years to bring to fruition.

I have no axe to grind with NOX, but I do get absolutely jacked off and received my one and only suspension from HC because of the absolute gibberish coming from another poster over yonder who is also a non-holder. I do not understand why there is such a love fest for one CEO running a company with a falling share price and absolute hatred for another CEO who I happen to think is a quiet achiever.

I met JG a couple of years ago at a Melbourne presentation and thought he was very affable and knowledgeable and I think the presentations get better and better each time. Unfortunately we now have this other non-holding troll who has appeared over yonder and is constantly slagging off management and singing the praises of NOX without any justification to back it up.

So, in a nutshell I cannot understand this incestuous love hate/hate love/hate hate relationship between these two companies, and I do genuinely believe that RBX does work for the company or is an insider, and to be honest that is what my post was, just a simple question or comment and it certainly seems to have stirred up some passion.

Anyhow, we got a new manager and we won away at Stoke, so life is good at the mo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 8810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.