BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Very interesting and detailed analysis!You have found several...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Very interesting and detailed analysis!
    You have found several relevant sources that I failed to identify. Also I would like to say that last Friday I called the director of BPH Mr. Breeze because I wanted to ask about some concerns that I held which were accentuated by the sudden share price drop. The majority of my questions could not be answered because of the strict insider trading laws but I managed to glean a few important pieces of information.

1. Most people should know this by now but the reason the year 4 work requirements were not completed was not due to Mr. Breeze's inaction but rather the extensive litigation that occurred between Mr. Breeze, ASIC, Advent and Asset Energy, the previous directors of MEC resources, and the shareholders of MEC resources. This was a great reminder to me that PEP-11 is Mr. Breeze's "big move" so to say now that he has become a director of BPH energy and was reinstated as a director for MEC resources. I was very confident that Mr. Breeze himself was very confident in PEP-11 as a major tipping point for Advent Energy and BPH Energy's future.

2. I inquired about the second PEP-11 application which is currently listed as "Further Information Required", Mr. Breeze affirmed that while he could not disclose specifics, BPH Energy and Advent Energy were aware of this (remind yourself that according to legislation, a permit remains in effect for as long as a pending application is present, this may have been a last resort permit).

3. I asked how long BPH expected it would take before Advent Energy began producing gas. While again, Mr. Breeze could not release specifics he did note that it would likely depend on the linking of undersea gas pipes and the construction of gas facilities onshore along the coast.

One other thing I confirmed despite the information being already publicly available was about the first PEP-11 application in progress. I asked whether the variation clause was specifically to remove the requirement for 3D seismic testing, this was true. Mr. Breeze seemed to believe that even without 3D seismic testing, they could find gas.

While none of this is new information, since that would be insider trading, it was very interesting to begin to understand Mr. Breeze's expectations regarding PEP-11. From what I heard, they were very positive.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $83.09K 3.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 683856 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 499499 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1327257
Last updated 15.51pm 08/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.