NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

In an ideal world NTU could drill like crazy + get the...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In an ideal world NTU could drill like crazy + get the metallurgy proven + do offtake + financing deals.

At the current share price and with the available funds there are practical limitations and perhaps you would consider the best deal available in a depressed market for REEs. Personally, I am delighted that a [substantial] partner sees value in the NTU concentrate,

Moreover, in the bespoke world of REEs there is little sense in drilling out the resource if you do not have a solution to the metallurgy to produce a saleable product.

If you check the ASX report of 26/11 you will note 8 named REE prospects and two unnamed over a distance of around 30km. Some excellent drilling results from Gambit are included.

To use the SIR terminology NTU have located a REE province with numerous resource locations. I, too would have loved to see Wolverine produce bigger results but this was the discovery location which brought NTU into the area to follow up with regional exploration which is producing results.

There has been huge progress but it has taken longer than we hoped - I am sure the glass is half full.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $44.75K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 388303 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 354803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.