NTU 4.41% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

Lol Stoops, maybe I had a mental image of Geoff Eupene standing...

1. 19,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    Lol Stoops, maybe I had a mental image of Geoff Eupene standing next to George Bauk 42, met George briefly in HK. Couldn't find Geoff's age but the following would suggest 63:

"He spent the 1969 field season, his first after graduation from the University of Queensland, looking for uranium in the East Kimberley. In 1970, he joined Geopeko as they started their field work at Ranger. In 1976, he headed the team that discovered the Ranger 68 deposit beneath the Magela floodplains. He worked for Geopeko for over ten years before founding a consulting practice in Darwin in 1980. He has also acquired experience in South East Asia."

Interestingly, Geoff is an old warhorse Geo earning $284,250pa and George is an Accountant (20yrs resources exp.) earning $427,031pa, for whatever that's worth.

From memory I think NTU is talking 80% recovery but it's still a lot of rock and something over 2yrs. D-

To get more volume out of Wolverine they are going to have to go underground and that's a lot of rock to lift out of a hole everyday.

The way they are going about things I'm pretty sure they decided some time back that a concentrate is not going to deliver value to the resource/SH's, the buyer reaps 70/75% of REO value. To go the next step the CapEx requires a much bigger resource/mine life and they are struggling to identify it. Cache 22.

Seems silly that HAS is planning a secondary facility just down the road and is struggling to justify it on grade not volume. Don't know if it would be compatible or handle NTU's Y volume but nothings going to happen while there is such a huge discrepancy in respective mkt caps.

CUX is a very interesting contrast to these two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $60.42K 1.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3055604 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 354803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.