SRL 7.25% 32.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Comments from the CDO of CLQ, page-53

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Not so greatly played, because my initial purchase was well timed, and it more than doubled in something like 6-9 months, then I rode it down all the way before selling at a very small profit, also kept 20% of my shares, and by the time I sold those, was overall in the red. But I did save myself from a quagmire situation if I got stuck, because I was way oversized in my investment. Back then, we were waiting for the DFS, which was postponed a couple of times, which in itself was a red flag for me, the minute I laid my eyes on it, and saw they needed scandium to make their numbers, I knew the SP was in deep trouble. I saw scandium as an upside, not as a requirement for economic feasibility. I was lucky, and able to unload a large amount shares [on the OTC] almost instantaneously. The SP tumbled very dramatically very quickly after that. Now the opportunity to buy those shares back at 1/6 the price, 2 years deeper into their development, and closer to predicted cobalt and nickel deficits, that currently has my attention. Its market value relative to its peers is still a little uncomfortable to me, but at this price, the downside vs the upside has tilted way toward the upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $32.56K 98.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 1537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.