SRL 5.81% 45.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Comments from the CDO of CLQ, page-68

1. 1,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2173
    @T.E.P., I have discussed this subject with Flippa sometime ago, probably sometime in 2018.

Flippa spoke about some IX columns that failed at Goro (I believe) where he was working at the time.
    This is awhile ago now, but I believe Flippa may have said that Stephen Grocott was also working at Goro - I may have some of this incorrect because I am speaking from memory of a discussion on HC that took place sometime ago - as I already mentioned.

Flippa also told me that his quals were as an electronics and instrumentation engineer, so he is not a process engineer, but he has worked alongside process engineers at a number of laterite processing plants in his capacity as an E & I Engineer thus his intimate familiarity with laterite processing.

As I understand it CLQ have moved on their IX tech significantly from what was deployed at Goro and I did speak with CLQ specifically with regard to concerns that Flippa raised in our discussion of the subject.

Hope I have my facts straight there, maybe I will go through past posts to try and find the said material, if I find the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.025(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $41.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $3.023K 6.665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 671 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.