RHK 6.96% 73.5¢ red hawk mining limited

comments on fms, page-14

1. 3,062 Posts.
    many thanks James for the link,yes it is long,infact i have not even finished reading it.

however it articulates exactly the sort of activity that i held suspect prior to the GFC and was rife during the GFC.

in the case of FMS the sine wave is so long and the percentile gain to be made through accurately trading the potential trend while not supported by sufficient daily volume,would only make it worthwhile to avid traders.

in reality they are unlikely to participate due to risk,and easier money elsewhere.

the scenario described of positive announcements being met with more price decline was absolutely blatant now it is much more subtle .

sophisticated investors or instos as i like to refer to them
    are in the box seat,if collusion were a reality then only
    a left field landmine could dislodge them.

FMS will be keen to take this to production hopefully without approaching anyone affiliated with those large entities on the register.

after the GFC the USA were quick to point to instos and tell them they could trade or be a bank but not both.

this is a very long subject,however in summation the best strategy to use in my opinion,and assuming you have at least
    90% confidence in management and the ultimate solvency of the business is----keep buying.

in the world of unlimited capital , indeed instos dont even require capital just a promise to meet their obligations,sound familiar, theirs is a different story

it can be very discouraging for retail holders,however the share price of very good businesses is also skewed by this behaviour,when the mums and dads are buying security the instos are generally selling.

price is what you pay value is what you get.

most people will not even consider the market lacks integrity--every night i laugh at the finance report and the explanation given for sp. movement.

while it is still risky in the case of fms i intend to keep buying, currently at small car size but would prefer luxury car size, sadly at this point in time i see no upside in trying to trade my way there,so steady as she goes buy what i can when i can,and should it turn up i am in the game ,should it turn down it will be a lemon or a golden opportunity according to the circumstance.

it should also be noted people i knew laughed at me in 2007
    regarding my manipulation theory,despite my point of view i still think shares are an outstanding opportunity for the medium to long term

i intend to remain a holder for at least 5years,it should be a producer by then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.