FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

comments on goldoz report., page-8

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @Caver
    "At this stage Focus badly need the money as they have lots of outstanding creditors and nothing to pay with."

Umm where do you get this please, this would be important information and I have not seen that anywhere. The quarterly, GoldAus, and the expert fair value reports I read showed Focus was currently running at a cash profit, with reasonable cashflow to pay for development to sustain production as a bottom line. Potential upside was available to fund more significant developments, depending on the gold price. I never saw anything about creditors outstanding, please elaborate.

Cash is spent as soon as it is earned because it can improve production efficiency and margins for future earnings. The could use even more money to make faster improvements. This is prudent getting the best return for cash, but it is not the same as having to pay creditors, which is not a voluntary payment, nor does it bring in more value.

Other comments...
    I think a detailed report from management before the vote would hold them somewhat accountable if things went completely different and there was legal action.

Yes I admit my numbers may not be any more valid than the other reports, that is why it is important that all voters do their own research or at least compare all the alternatives. I presented a worst case scenario to counter the best case scenario presented. At the very least, the share price and market reaction is fairly clear for everyone to judge, although do this in comparison with gold price also.

Thanks all for the thanks! I think I spend too much time on this one stock, but it really irks me some of the opinions posted which seem illogical, misleading, or just plain wrong. These have pushed me against the deal more than anything, if I saw some good figures showing the value and benefit, and honest appreciation of the risk of majority shareholding I would be more inclined to reconsider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.