SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

comments on ibr, page-23

1. 1,882 Posts.
    I think the comments today are pretty funny and not well thought out.

Didnt we just sell our IBR shares that listed at 20c for about 26c by 4 shares?????

I dont know what standards most people judge their investment performance but for me it was a absolutely outstanding performance from the old management that delivered at least a 400% return on my original investment.

And am I happy to be part of a earnings based growth story with a pipeline of projects as long as your arm and earnings multiples in the 4-6 times range over the next few years.....you bet!!

Are we all saying that there have been no politics at play since TMR missed out on the 100% takeover of IBR. Yeah Im sure the flow of news has been uneffected!!!!

Anyway in summary thanks to the old management for the profits you made me, and I am fully supporting the new team and think this is the best stock in my portfolio. Money where the mouth it it is also the biggest by 100% to any other position.

Earnings, Earnings, Earnings... will always eventually lead to higher capital value.

Go TMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.