RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ms Edwardes, Deputy Chair and Chair of Flinders’ PIOP...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Ms Edwardes, Deputy Chair and Chair of Flinders’ PIOP Infrastructure Committee, said: “I am very
    pleased with the outcome of the negotiations with BBIG. I genuinely believe this is a very attractive
    deal for all shareholders. This puts us in a position where we can go mining and share in the
    potential upside of a major mining development.”
    Mr Gurry said: “I have scrutinised this deal with a firm eye on what is in the best interests of the
    minority shareholders. I believe this is a very good outcome for minorities, delivering the only
    feasible and realistic opportunity to go mining within an industry standard JV structure for
    introducing a larger well capitalised partner. The series of governance protocols in place to protect
    Flinders and its minority shareholders also provides reassurance. I think the transaction is fair
    based on the monetary value of what BBIG needs to contribute on our behalf and the fact Flinders
    shareholders can see this developed without having to provide their own project funding, barring
    limited circumstances.”
    There goes any shed of credibility that they may have been hanging by in as far as being 'Independent' just more puppets ( albeit expensive ones) for Todd, at a guess those statements IMHO sound like they were written by a media release facilitator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $199 240

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.