JAK jackson minerals limited

Hi all,tantalising visual descriptions, but a good news/bad news...

1. 296 Posts.
    Hi all,

tantalising visual descriptions, but a good news/bad news scenario.

Good news - lots of sulphide present, even some massive sulphide, and this from just a quick test of a system already identified on the ground as being genuinely kilomtres long.

Not so good news - the majority of the sulphide is barren iron sulphides. Some copper sulphide was recognised, but it may not be enough to make a commercial grade of 1% Cu. I wouldn't like to call it either way until the assays come in - because it is damn hard for a geo to reliably tell the difference between 0.1% and 1% copper from visual logging.

The real intrigue will probably be the gold results - will they be better at depth in the unoxidised sulphides, or were they highest at surface due to enrichment by weathering away of the iron sulphides? Gold in sulphides isn't always indentifiable by panning - and there's every chance that some gold will be present, but still can't say at this stage if it will be 0.1 g/t or 1 g/t.

A solid effort by JAK - they will be justifiably interested in Boolaloo for a few years, even if the first drill holes underwhelm.

Short term outlook is 50/50 up/down (I know that sux as advice).

R/happy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.