AIM 3.61% 80.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

comments on rs article.post observations, page-3

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Cant see why you should be worried about any Cannuck fraudulent activity when all Perkoas due diligence has been primarily Australian/Sth African/UK oriented Asteroider.

Not only this but the actual BFS was done by Snowdens who have a reasonably good reputation.The only thing that worries me here is the extrapolation of the small zone of "measured" resource into the rest of the ore body.However Snowdens were happy to utilise this extrapolation modelling technique due to the nature of the ore body.With DRA and Byrnecut also running the ruler over Perkoa think we can reasonably assume there is something worth mining at Perkoa.Not just a fasle set of core results.

When Aim did the BFS they redrilled the resource to confirm the Metorex results and twined(paralled) some of the original holes to confirm the reliability of that previous drill campaign by Metorex.

I think all we are after from the Nth Americans is just a small chunk of some of what they have floating around there atm.Like I said in a previous post if the likes of Centamin can raise what they raised recently for Sukari then Aim/Perkoa should be a shoe-in.

I think gone are the days of Bre-X Asteroider.The magnifying glass is pointed much more at drill results these days with JORC-certifying a compulsory requirement for resource estimates going to market.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.