RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I am not off yet but Matt is inferring I lied about my post.I...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I am not off yet but Matt is inferring I lied about my post.

I have take a copy of the correspondence so if I get kicked you guys can have a laugh at the banter between us.

I know I haven't lied but it doesn't sound like anyone actually deleted my post so maybe there really was a glitch - I find it hard to believe but probably he finds it just as hard to believe I put the post there if he can't find it.

It all boils down to me referring to deleted 'posts' rather than a deleted 'post' at this stage an not being able to prove the post existed - but then again - how could I - I don't run the system.

The funniest part is that it is the amount of moderation events I have created that is causing my account to bet closed.

I am just trouble!! The funniest thing is I have tried my best to behave - there have been people baitng me on the PXL & CST threads and instead of engaging them in irrelevant arguements I have defferred the posts to the mods like a good little boy thinking I was doing the right thing! I wonder if these are the moderation events referred to!

I have been in a couple of spats over the last 2 years and each time it was the other person chucked off the system - again it looks like I must have caused these moderation events.

I am not innocent by any means - I niggle with the best of them but I pull my head in when required and play by the rules.

Not this time though - it looks like i am GOOOOOORN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.