TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

comments welcomed, page-19

1. 209 Posts.
    It's probably a bit early to say, but looking at seller's que, it looks as though the dumper may have run out of stock. Without that pressure on it any more, it could make a very quick recovery back up to 40 cents+.

When the assays from the drilling come back, anything similar to the first result Polaris got at Carina will send this through the roof.

In the meantime, let's hope the boys come up with more rock-chip samples or an announcement about more drilling, to give the SP some support.

I'll be holding on for the assay results. As far as I can see, nothing has changed. Still a very good speccy with over a thousand square kilometers of very promising iron ore territory in close proximity to a major running out of it's own ground, good infrastructure nearby, and awaiting assays from a drilling program on three targets with lot's of high-grade surface samples in the bag.

Just because one poor soul with high mortgage payments dumped 100,000 shares, the SP has suffered for a few days.The slightest bit of demand will send it back up in a flash.

Good buying opportunity.

Cheers, Idaho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.