AYO unknown

Well researched. I am upbeat on the outlook, but even though I...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well researched. I am upbeat on the outlook, but even though I have a soft spot for this stock I have RESERVATIONS. The stock is a chronic underperformer, in terms of shareholder support for the stock, why is that? particularly when they are living up to or exceeding expectation with with regards to exploration success and progress with the development and production of the Groceler field. I realise that they have had set backs with in-house conflict and inclement weather in Turkey etc. but they have been trading well below their "very consevative" 80c valuation for months. I have traded the stock in the passed but ceased to hold them until the recent resurgence as I was dissapointed with there poor performance (I got in at 77c but now would prefer to have got in at 70c).

They are currently bouncing up and down on fairly thin volumes which doesn't give me much confidence. You would think if the investing public was going to take a bullish stance on the stock then now would be an ideal time?

Safest to by in down trend and sell on up. Its been a long time between drinks for mid-long AYO investors. Check out the market corrections following the Whicher and Groceler discoveries ... ouch.

I hope this is their year....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.