TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

COMMENTS, page-4

1. 13,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    12 hours from lift off.....do I sound excited, yes I am, and the reason why is for various reasons.....this opened just above 9c on Friday, at times it was going down by 0.05c margin which is very strange when a stock is trading below 10c, have a feeling it was being pushed down on purpose for getting in at much cheaper prices, at one stage it was trading at 0.054c and then BANG, the price went 0.045c, never seen this happening in my 28 years of trading, so I am hoping we will see this jumping back up pretty quick in the next 2 days, this stock has a habit of doing so, we saw that only last month when it went down to 0.095c and then in three days went up to over 17c, an increase of over 85%, ok, the company is not in the best of shapes but will recover especially if the price of copper starts improving again which surprisingly did on Friday night, 10c is not out of the question in the next 2-3 weeks, then again who knows, may be higher, I do not think we will see 0.034c again, and whoever got in below 0.04c is in for a 100% profit this week.....GOOD LUCK ALL, it will be a week to remember....in a good way I hope !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.