WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

I hope I'm wrong, but this feels very much like the upward...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    I hope I'm wrong, but this feels very much like the upward trajectory we had last time...things are gathering momentum and we've jumped from $1.70 odd only a few days ago to $2.70 odd. The webinars and what Coby said - all sounds great, but similar things were also said last year when a commercial agreement was supposed to happen by the end of the year. Well we all know what happened don't we .... from 17th Dec to 21st Jan, up it went like a honeymooner's proverbial as the excitement and anticipation of what was imminent sent the price shooting north.

"They always meet their timeframes", was mentioned a few times. I also got caught up in the hype of it.

I am still pro Weebit, don't get me wrong, but this does have a similar feel about it. People are starting to get FOMO as the quarter gets closer. If things get delayed or the agreement is not announced, it will be bad as everyone heads to the hills again. I hope not, but it is definitely a risk...

We are definitely closer than we were last Dec and I agree things are different, but once bitten....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.