ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

commercial discussions , page-29

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    rgc.. i guess the link besides hm004's comments is that we are working with both players that are involved with this POC device...Phillips and BioMerieux..

"Philips and bioMérieux announce partnership to develop and market next-generation handheld diagnostic solutions for Point-of-Care "

From some of my research at one point it was slated for completion mid 2012 (some powerpoint presentation i found not too long ago) cant seem to locate it right now will keep looking tho ;-).. but seems actual to market is now 2013..

Yes we may be stretching the relationship BUT if we are "dealing" with both parties it wouldnt be unrealistic to assume there is an outside chance we could be in the mix...

so i guess with comments about point of care device from management stating mid 2012 plus having both parties on our list of "interested parties" makes for a reasonable case we may be involved ..

Not taking sides just trying to show how ppl are making the link (with no officical confirmation that is)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $202.2K 10.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1566052 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 604706 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.