RDS 0.00% 0.5¢ redstone resources limited

I was told by a lawyer,but the info.is on public record. Further...

1. 79 Posts.
    I was told by a lawyer,but the info.is on public record.

Further comments to my blog from 19/08/14

It should be noted that when the decision to reimburse Mr.A.Ailakis was made by Redstone Resources,Mr. Ailakis was an executive director of the company.
    What role did he play in the decision.? Did he leave the room while the two other directors deliberated or were they kept in the dark as on other occasions? Mr.Homsany had been informed on several occasions by more than one person about the private nature of Mr.Ailakis' deal with Mr.Olivero.Mr.Homsany was also made aware of the Ailakis brothers sole beneficiary status in the Lanark and Samarkand trusts.

THIS INFORMATION WAS NEVER DISCLOSED IN ANY PROSPECTUS !!

Lawyer Erica Lampard,Mr.A.Ailakis'wife with the help of Miranda Conti, comp.secretary,played a principal role in the preparation of the IPO prospectus of Redstone Resources and the company ERAN Pty.Ltd.(ERica+ANthony),of which herself and Mr.A.Ailakis were the sole directors and shareholders,was the trustee of both the above mentioned trusts.

Mrs.Conti as comp.secretary should know the importance of disclosure-I think it is one of the most important issues focused on during schooling lessons f.comp.secretaries.

These affairs,together with others mentioned on HotCopper blogs,warrant urgent investigation by the regulatory authorities(ASIC) and shareholders should make complaints to initiate an investigation. Please feel free to do so!

It will now be interesting to see QBE's position in this sorry saga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.627M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.52K 504.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30375250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10374266 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.