commercial mainstream bread is poison

1. 7,404 Posts.
    just woke up with a revelation
    was reading a book the previous night about nerve problems
    and it said that milk neutralizes stomach acid.
    then the large undigested milk proteins enter the blood stream and are registered as invaders, which result in the production of histamines.

this manifests as allergic reactions, such as congestion of the respiratory tracts.

then was in the supermarket last evening and just happened to look on the ingredients of bread packets
    low and behold, there was not on loaf of bread on the shelves that didn't contain milk product

at the time i was more concerned about not buying bread that contains products of the dairy industry from an ethical standpoint

anyway, got back late from shopping and couldn't be shagged making anything, so, not thinking, bought some bread product takeaways for dinner
    so went to sleep and could feel the heart was having to work harder and woke up feeling stuffed up
    then it clicked

but i don't drink milk
    so reread the relevant section of the book to check how the protein gets into the blood system

i have naturally weak digestion (can eat as much as i want and don't put on weight) - that's how the milk protein gets through.
    this is made worse because the gluten lines the intestines
    and food probably passes through the intestines as a slimey mass, (it not called GLUE TON for no reason) at the same time destroying the intestinal absorption villi.
    it not called GLUE TON for no reason

my bodily health has gradually being going downhill, now i know why.

bye bye bread and associated products.
    what a friggen scam.
    commercial food products are produced with profit in mind, not health
    nearly the whole food and, so called, "health" system is a racket.

btw, another thing to watch out for is sucrose.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.