FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Not sure how this got started on the “commercial manager” thread...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Not sure how this got started on the “commercial manager” thread and apologies for the interruptions to continuity.

Promised wrap up of my futile crowd source exercise to determine HC expectations for SNE recoverable volume:

As I said previously, poorly conceived questions, we’ll just go with 3 well SNE numbers

Submissions were:
    1. 350 (0 TU)
    2. 650 (2 TU)
    3. 850 (12 TU)

COMMENT:
    1. Huge crowd isn't it? As we don’t have a statistically viable number for analysis, the investigations are withdrawn, recruitment stage failed (n =3)

2. The related discussions on the market valuation of AWE in relation to published 2P/2C reserves/resources is noted. I’m deliberately leaving this in its current thinly disguised cryptic format so that those who feel inclined can follow it up and draw their own conclusions. Please bear in mind that the AWE numbers include developed 2P and to make them relevant to FAR these values would have to be lowered correspondingly in line with any expected cost of development. If anyone does want to follow it up, the AWE 2015 annual report contains a prominent presentation style breakdown of their reserves and resources, with development status easily gleaned from the rest of the report.

And Wairau, you asked me specifically for a response to your reasoning, may I politely take issue with your primary premise that you use to support your estimate: viz. “the reason being that they clearly stated that results were above expectations”. Some commentators may indeed have indicated that the flow rates were above their (own) expectations, but, although both Cairn and FAR obviously view the results positively, the comments on the official releases have been very carefully restricted to the use of the term “confirmatory” rather than “above expectations” (see also post 16770768).

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.